Medallion Executive Search
Premier Service to insure Quality, Accuracy, and Urgency for our clients and candidates.
Medallion’s broad industry experience and global network provide the ability to access and assess targeted talent. Our success comes from going deep into our client’s business needs and translating those needs into new talent for their team. No acquisition is more important than the people who drive the business. Medallion’s premier Talent Acquisition services are designed to be an efficient and high quality experience for our clients.
We ask the right questions.
We listen for required needs.
Medallion Executive Search is not distinguished by the level of role in an organization. Our premier Talent Acquisition services are considered unique by our clients due to Medallion’s experienced business leaders finding the most valued talent, evaluating each talent’s competencies, and delivering this talent to our clients with full market analysis. We have hired these roles in our own organizations. All of the roles we have hired for clients have been delivered as we complimented an internal recruiting team. These roles were on the upper half of the pyramid of talent – “Hard to Find Passives” – where many internal recruiting teams do not have the time or processes in place to find and attract in the confidential way Medallion can provide.
Examples of roles filled globally:
Senior Executive Leadership
CEO, President, GM, Global BU Leaders, CFO, CMO, CIO, CAO, Board members
Executive Functional Leadership (VP and Director Levels)
Marketing, Sales, R&D, IT, Manufacturing, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Corporate Affairs, General Counsel
Unique and “hard to fill” roles due to expertise or location challenges
Product Management, Brand Management, Total Rewards Planning, Sales Leadership, Software Development, Business Intelligence, Business Analysts, Systems Administration, FP&A, Accountants (Tax and Audit), Talent Management Leadership, Communications, Technical Services, PhD Scientists, PhD Nutritionists, Manufacturing, Engineering and many, many more
Markets in which we have hired great talent
Across all portions of the US, Europe, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Singapore, Middle East and Latin America
Industries for which we have hired great people:
Health Care Capital Equipment, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Retail Management, Health Care Services, Electronics Manufacturing, Managed IT Services, Financial Services, Ecommerce, Consumer Products, Agri Health, Food Production, Energy Services, and a variety of Private Equity holdings.
Medallion’s clients describe us as the premier Talent Acquisition provider in the market for the following features:
- Business Leaders managing and performing process
- Medallion leadership are experienced leaders of global Fortune 500, Private enterprise, and Emerging business who have hired across all functions of their own businesses. Medallion Executive Search was started from our work in M&A and consulting. We would close a deal or finish a project only to have our clients turn to us and ask for an evaluation of the current leadership and who we would have run the new business. Due to our deep knowledge of markets and how businesses run, we knew that acquiring talent was critical to making any business go to a new level.
- Providing market data and assisting in establishing job requirements
- Our analytical background and deep penetration of markets allows Medallion to provide accurate and detailed analysis of the markets, competition, and requirement to place talent to solve the business need.
- Creating deep market access to targeted markets
- Medallion works globally and treats every search project as a consulting campaign. We draw a project map that that results in a Value Chain of Talent for your needs. There are no limits to our market access due to our extensive personal networks, powerful database tools, and wide market experiences in Health Care, IT Services, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Capital Equipment, Energy, Financial, Manufacturing, Investment banking, Private Equity, and more. We work confidentially to access competition, vertical markets partners, and tangential markets we find relevant to the search and role competency requirements. This includes targeting certain management styles, leadership capacity, and diversity considerations.
- Interviewing and evaluating top talent in Medallion Matrix
- Our unique and powerful process is anchored by the ability to properly assess talent for our client’s specific needs. Medallion does not pass resumes and hope one of those resumes will work. Medallion accepts the burden to thoroughly screen and evaluate against Execution criteria and Cultural fit. No other firm does this like Medallion…because they can’t.
- Represent and Manage the brand…”Best in Class”
- Medallion specializes in marketing our client’s brand and business opportunities. Almost all of our clients are growing, top players in their industry, highly innovative, and want to be very focused on markets and customers. Due to our experience as business executives, we also can go into detail regarding strategy, execution plans, and answer most questions for the organization that sets the stage for our hiring teams to get immediately into the details of the interview that matter. Medallion becomes our clients brand team in the market talent by talent. Our goal is to inspire “passive” talent to lean forward so our clients have a great shot of accessing a person never available in an “active” process.
- “Proactive” Leadership Recruiting
- Medallion often has confidential career and networking conversations with great talent that our clients to not have a current role. For our top clients who want to know about the full Value Chain of Talent in their markets, we want to provide a pipeline for needs they will have in the future.
- Confidentiality is critical to our process for our clients and our candidates
- To gain deep access to the market of highly desirable talent we must be smart, use their time wisely and keep all their information confidential until they decide to participate in a process with our clients. In working on behalf of our clients, we must protect their brand and execution details in stages as we realize the level of top talent participation and need to know.
- Allow client leadership and hiring team to focus on “day job”
- Medallion’s goal is to be highly efficient and accurate in our search process. Our 10 step process requires the hiring leader to provide many details about the business need, the strategy, and measurable execution required for the role to be filled. This allows Medallion to build an accurate matrix that we evaluate all candidates and present to the hiring team. Our goal is to have our hiring team focus on having robust dialogue to determine best talent, not reviewing resumes or asking clients basics questions that a great partner should have cleared for them.
- Extensive “pre hire” Personal Services including Real Estate Market Data, Cost of Living Analysis, Financial Analysis for Total Reward, Coordinate thorough Market Visits, “Dog service”
- For Passive candidates, 90% of the decision to accept a role after the first interview will come down to the way a company manages their hiring process. Medallion provides extensive “pre hire” personal services to insure their experience in flawless. Our candidates want to have an objective friend to help them understand the new city and how their spouse will enjoy the schools or career opportunities. Our candidates will want help in performing financial analysis on their salary and stock program or relocation costs. Medallion will address any and every need that we can with our “pre hire” relocation and financial planning services. We do all of this in a “cone of silence” to remain supportive and objective through any and all personal issues that help our top talent make the best career decision.
In addition, we have many personal stories that include taking one of our candidate’s dog (we love Mazie), because the candidate wasn’t going to make the interview without a solution. We are here to serve!
Medallion hires great people to create great businesses